East Windsor Municipal Utilities Authority | 7 Wiltshire Drive | East Windsor, NJ 08520 | Phone: (609) 443-6000
East Windsor MUA Mission Statement
East Windsor Municipal Utilities Authority is equally dedicated to its customers, employees, and community, as each represents our success and our potential growth. We earn public trust through integrity, tenacity and the diligence with which we reliably deliver services that are basic to the quality of life we enjoy in East Windsor – potable water and the disposal of wastewater.
East Windsor Municipal Utilities Authority is committed to:
- Providing quality water and waste-water service, in a manner consistent with applicable standards for public health and environmental quality standards.
- Continuing its capital investment in system improvements, including the rehabilitation and replacement of key infrastructure and plants.
- Treating employees fairly, communicating openly and providing opportunities for development and growth to retain a well-trained workforce and the necessary management depth so that succession planning is an integrated element of the culture.
- Ensuring courteous and responsive service to all we come in contact with.
- Demonstrating leadership through civic involvement in the Township of East Windsor, in which we serve, acting as stewards of the environment and being proactive in the development of public policy issues crucial to the success of the water and waste-water industries.